But stretching is also something God wants to do in life as He stretches us, stretches our faith. What this means is that we need to learn in the spiritual how to be flexible, subtle and bendable in the hands of the Lord. When God bends you He’ll not break you. When God stretches you He’ll not snap you.
- God has purpose for every thing He does. Take confidence knowing that He’s stretching you so that you can hold more of His power, gain more of His wisdom, more of His character—more of Him. He wants to increase your influence and enlarge your territory.
- 1 Why does God make you uncomfortable?
- 2 Is it a sin to stretch?
- 3 How do you know if God is redirecting you?
- 4 How do you know a warning from God?
- 5 What does the Bible say about stretching your faith?
- 6 Is yoga a sin yes or no?
- 7 Is yoga a religion?
- 8 How do you know when God is working in your life?
- 9 How do you know God doesn’t want you in life?
- 10 How do you hear God’s voice when making a decision?
- 11 How do you know if a man is God’s choice for you?
- 12 How can I hear God’s voice?
Why does God make you uncomfortable?
Your burning, uncomfortable heart may mean God is trying to: Have you unlearn some old ways of thinking or behaving. Stretch you into a new area of increased effectiveness. Uncover a ungodly character trait in you that He wants to transform.
Is it a sin to stretch?
In a detailed blog post, Mars Hill Pastor Mark Driscoll writes that there is “ nothing wrong with stretching, exercising, or regulating one’s stress through breath.”
How do you know if God is redirecting you?
3 Signs God Is Transitioning You
- You’re Restless And Questioning Everything. You can be restless because you’re bored and need to shake things up.
- Uncomfortable Truths From Your Wise Friends. Most people in your circle are probably focused on everything you have that should make you happy.
- Your Wise Friend’s Wise Question.
How do you know a warning from God?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
What does the Bible say about stretching your faith?
But stretching is also something God wants to do in life as He stretches us, stretches our faith. When God bends you He’ll not break you. When God stretches you He’ll not snap you. This is what the prophet Isaiah found out and if there was a prophet whom God stretched it was Isaiah.
Is yoga a sin yes or no?
There is not an official faith and morals based Catholic Church teaching on practicing yoga. Many holy priests and holy people can all weigh in, but the fact remains that yoga is a matter for an individual to discern how it affects them. Yes, practicing yoga could be a sin.
Is yoga a religion?
Although yoga is not a religion in itself, it is connected to religion, and stems historically from Hinduism, but also to Jainism and Buddhism. Even though the modern branches of yoga are no longer religious, yoga retains its roots in contemplation and reflection.
How do you know when God is working in your life?
God uses His word, and those who share it with others, to work in your life. In order to see God continuing to work in your life, go to church, study the Bible, and pray, and actively look for what God is saying to you, how He wants you to turn your life around, and how He promises to guide you the whole way.
How do you know God doesn’t want you in life?
Here are 7 signs God is telling you to end that relationship:
- The relationship is against God’s word.
- The person encourages you to disobey God.
- You have no control when you’re with them.
- You are being treated poorly.
- The person is more important to you than God.
- The relationship has become toxic and overbearing.
How do you hear God’s voice when making a decision?
Pray in The Spirit Praying in the spirit means to pray in the holy ghost. Prayer is the ultimate medium to know the mind of God for your life. It is a communication channel where you can talk to God and receive a response. Whenever you want to make a decision, seek the approval of God in the place of prayer.
How do you know if a man is God’s choice for you?
If he is willing to sacrifice or lay down his life for you, then he loves you like Christ. If he says he loves you but doesn’t put this love into action, then he may not be the one God has for you. But if he does love you like Christ loves you, this is a sign that he could be the one.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance.
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes.
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.