- Looking for ear stretching kits to enhance your body modification? Well, at King’s Body Jewelry, we’ve got the best tapers and stretching kits on the market. Offered at extremely affordable prices, our stretching kits come in various sizes and include your choice of talons, tapers, single flare earlets (in many sizes), plugs and more.
- 1 Can I stretch my ears by myself?
- 2 What is best to stretch ears with?
- 3 Are ear stretchers bad?
- 4 Can I stretch my ears every 2 weeks?
- 5 What size gauges go back to normal?
- 6 Can you leave tapers in?
- 7 How can I stretch my ears without tapers?
- 8 Can I stretch my ears with acrylic tapers?
- 9 Why do stretched ears smell?
- 10 How do you fix a blown out stretched ear?
- 11 What size gauge is between 0 and 00?
- 12 What is a ear blowout?
- 13 Can I use olive oil to stretch my ears?
Can I stretch my ears by myself?
You can use jojoba oil, vitamin e oil, or any other lubricant oil. Put the lubricant on the taper and your earlobe and then slowly put the taper in. You should do this slowly and it shouldn’t be painful. You don’t need to rush through this process, but your ear should stretch pretty easily.
What is best to stretch ears with?
Titanium: Titanium is another choice that is widely considered to be one of the best for ear stretching and for fresh stretches. While similar in feel and appearance to steel, Titanium is lighter and often a better choice for those with sensitive skin.
Are ear stretchers bad?
All About Ear Stretching (Ear Gauging) Ear stretching (also called ear gauging) is when you gradually stretch out pierced holes in your earlobes. Ear stretching takes time and effort. If you don’t do it right, you can cause permanent damage or scarring, and raise the risk of infection.
Can I stretch my ears every 2 weeks?
You should never attempt a new stretch again though until your ears are completely healed from the previous one; one to two months is a good rule of thumb. Many people find this waiting period to be annoying as they want to be at ‘x’ gauge as soon as possible.
What size gauges go back to normal?
Most people can go between 2g (6mm) – 00g (10mm) and expect their ears to revert back to a normal piercing, after a few months of healing. If you want don’t want stretched ears forever, be sure to stretch slowly and never skip sizes.
Can you leave tapers in?
If it’s too tight, what you’ll do is tear the skin off the inside of your hole. This is painful and incredibly unpleasant and bloody. Repeat until you get the taper all the way in. Leave it for at least a couple of hours, ideally overnight.
How can I stretch my ears without tapers?
How to Stretch Ears Without Tapers
- 1 Wearing Heavier Plugs to Make Ears Bigger.
- 2 Adding Larger Jewelry to Stretch Your Gauge.
- 3 Adding PTFE Tape to Your Current Plugs.
Can I stretch my ears with acrylic tapers?
Acrylic tapers can be used for stretching and are the most affordable material. However, there isn’t a way to sterilize it, so acrylic carries a higher risk of holding or transferring bacteria.
Why do stretched ears smell?
Why does this happen? Your body secretes a substance called sebum, sebum is an oily secretion which helps your skin keep lubricated and keep it waterproof. The sebum mixes with the dead skin cells between your ear and the jewellery to make this unpleasant odour.
How do you fix a blown out stretched ear?
Healing Ear Stretching Blowout
- Downsize to relieve pressure.
- Let your ear heal for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Massage your ears for 5 to 10 minutes every night.
- Be consistent.
- Tuck blowout.
- Stretch slowly: one size at a time.
- Give your ears at least 4 to 6 weeks to heal in between stretching.
What size gauge is between 0 and 00?
To avoid damaging the ear lobe, it is necessary to use “half sizes” to keep the stretches at one millimeter increments. The half size between 2g and 0g is 7mm, also known as 1g. The half size between 0g and 00g is 9mm and is occasionally called 00g.
What is a ear blowout?
A blowout is one of the most common complications of ear gauging. It’s a ring of scar tissue that forms behind the jewelry and gives the piercing the appearance of turning inside out. Blowouts usually occur from trying to stretch the hole too quickly.
Can I use olive oil to stretch my ears?
What oil should I use on my stretched lobes? Any natural oil is good for your ears, but we recommend you try using jojoba oil (try our jojoba oil ), vitamin E oil, coconut oil, olive oil, emu oil, and bio oil. Any of these will do a great job and soften your earlobes to help them retain the necessary moisture.